Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Teach Us...

"Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."
"Let thy work be seen toward thy servants, and thy glory upon their children.
  And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, and direct thou the work of our hands upon us,
  even direct the work of our hands."  Psalm 90:12, 16-17



Teach us oh Lord...   My prayer oh Lord, is that I will live my life according to your ways and your original plans of creation so that when I stand before my God you can be pleased. 

Apply our hearts unto wisdom...as you teach me I will (with your strength) apply it to my life.

Dear God, let thy work be seen upon thy servant and my heart's cry...upon my children and
grandchildren. 

Direct thou the work of our hands oh Lord, so that the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us.

This is my prayer today for my home and my posterity. 







1 comment :

  1. That picture brought tears to my eyes. I need it to hang in my house someday. What a reality this is.

    ReplyDelete